Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Aftermarket Sales Representative
Prince Georges County, MD
Currently, we are seeking an Aftermarket Sales Representative
based out of our Upper Marlboro, MD
location covering the Prince Georges County
As an Aftermarket Sales Rep you will be responsible for the Prince Georges County
territory. The performance and success of your territory will require you to establish new relationships within the territory, while maintaining and strengthening existing business. You will be responsible for the sale of contracts for maintenance and repair programs for material handling equipment.
A day in the Aftermarket Sales Rep life is a true Outside Sales Position, with four days physically out in your territory and one, In-office day to build key important relationships at the branch level to help you be successful out in the field.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
WHO WE WANT:
We are looking for an individual with a ‘go – getter’ mentality as this position seeks out new business. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at Eastern Lift Truck where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to be and do your best every day. If you’re hungry for the opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, then we would love to speak with you!
- Grow aftermarket sales within your territory
- Contribute to the team effort by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- 50+ "Touches" per day
- Provide superior customer service
- Prepare daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly & annual territory analysis
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Outside Sales /Territory Sales experience a plus!
- High energy individual with a “hunter mentality”
- Results oriented, self-starter able to work independently
- Strong competitive drive
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Must possess unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn products and services offered by Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Industry experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
- Organized and highly motivated
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”