Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Field Service Technician/Forklift Mechanic
Currently, we are seeking a Entry Level Parts Associate
based out of our Newark, DE
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
- Shipping/Receiving Parts, Packages, etc.to and from internal branches and other external shipments
- Stocking shelves
- Organize parts room/shipping area
- Distributing inter-office mail appropriately
- Inventory help/reporting
- Unload trucks
- Truck organization
- Lift heavy items (forks, tires, etc...).
- Foster relationships with internal co-workers and external customers
- Helping out in and around the shop and at the branch wherever else is needed.
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Possess a dynamic parts/warehouse background
- Organizational skills a MUST
- Some Building Maintenance Experience
- Experience safely operating lift trucks
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Strong Communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow procedures as well take initiative
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”