IT Data Management/ Reporting Specialist
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
At Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. we are on a mission to enhance the experiences of our employees and to delight our customers by driving a strong innovative culture, embracing new technologies and software and mixing it with the timeless principles of stellar customer service founded on honesty and loyalty.
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company, it's our responsibility to propel ETLC into new places, and anticipate the needs of our customers and employees. Accomplishing this mission leads us to leveraging new technologies to deliver services and applications. We need your help to deliver on this vision.
How does your role fit in with ELTC?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs. Being number one, means constantly out pacing our competitors; technology and applications are an essential part of that challenge. As the IT Data Management/ Reporting Specialist, you'll have hands-on impact, and insight into the inner workings of a large company in digital transformation. There's a LOT to learn!
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Data Analytics or Business Management
- Highly adept at data extraction and report generating tools such as Crystal Reports
- Experience with Data analytics, SQL, RDBMS and database querying techniques
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Suite specifically Excel and Access
- 2+ years of professional full-time experience in a similar role
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and has high attention to detail
- Adaptable, flexible, welcoming to change
- Great communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience
Your perks and benefits at ELTC
- Salesforce.com development or System administrative background
- Experience in API integration
- Strong, growing, family-owned company
- One of the largest material handling dealerships in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Holiday, personal, and vacation time
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- On-the-job training
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”