Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Currently, we are seeking a Hauling Coordinator based out of our Baltimore, MD
location. As a Hauling Coordinator you will primarily be responsible for dispatching our Truck Drivers and maintaining a small fleet of Trucks.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
- Will work to dispatch truck drivers in an efficient & productive manner
- Will frequently coordinate with third party haulers
- Individual will be hands on. Example: wiping down units before delivery, swap forks on trucks, helping haulers load trucks
- Individual will handle all the transfers from branches, delivery of new equipment, rentals and coordinating with the shop for customer repairs
- Responsible for keeping daily trucking log and inventory updated as any piece of equipment moves
- Will make outbound calls to customers and reps to schedule hauling
- Will assist with answering incoming phone call(s) from customers and responding in a timely manner
- Will work to locate equipment required to fill customer orders
- Individual will be responsible for approving & accurately processing vendor invoices
- Will input machine information into our internal computer system-NDS
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Individual must be customer service focused
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of Material Handling Equipment Specifications – Specific experience & knowledge of forklift specs a major plus!!
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, Being highly organized is a must
- Must be a team player
- Ability to think ‘Outside the Box’
- Stable work history with record of excellent attendance
- Proficient using a computer
- Has experience working within stringent deadlines
- Technical Aptitude, a plus
- Quick learner and capable decision maker
- Exceptional follow-up a must
- Positive Attitude and high energy level a must
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”