Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc.
Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanic
(This is not a Forklift Operator position. We sell, rent and service Material Handling Equipment.)
Currently, we are seeking a Field Service Technician/Forklift Mechanic
based out of our Hagerstown
branch location to support our customers in Pennsylvania and Western Maryland.
Our Technicians work Monday through Friday and are home for dinner. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Technicians are provided a company service van/truck and are dispatched from their home.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
• Field Service Technician / Heavy Equipment and Forklift Mechanics diagnose, repair, inspect, and maintain equipment including Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Boom Lifts, and Scissor Lifts
• Provide courteous and professional service
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
• 3+ years experience repairing forklifts and/or heavy equipment
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
• Experience as a road mechanic a plus
• Welding / fabricating experience
• Exceptional customer service skill
• Must have own tools
• Clean driving record
• Stable work history
• Dependable, self-motivated professional
• Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
• Ability to provide references of prior employers
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”