Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Commercial Overhead Door Technician
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Commercial Overhead Door Technician
to support our Retail Services division along the I-95 corridor.
Optional: 4-day work week to include Saturday and Sunday.
Our Technicians get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Mechanics are provided a service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family owned company, celebrating 50 years strong, next year. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
- Oversees and assists in the correct and safe repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems. May occasionally work on electric jacks, compactors, and balers.
- Research and resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Performs commercial and industrial maintenance and repairs on a variety of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Works from ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection.
- This position may require some evening and weekend work.
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- A minimum of 2 years experience installing, diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining commercial overhead steel doors
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- Individual must have their own tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer focused
- Stable work history
- Company car with fuel card
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”