INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT MECHANIC – MILLWRIGHT (COMPACTORS AND BALERS)
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Industrial Equipment Mechanic
for our Retail Services
division to service accounts in the Washington D.C./Baltimore corridor.
Optional: 4-day work week to include Saturday and Sunday.
Our mechanics get paid for the actual time they spend working, not the time from a labor guide. All services are performed in the field at our client’s location. Mechanics are provided a service van/truck and are dispatched from their home. We provide an excellent work environment where mechanics are truly appreciated and receive the respect they deserve.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 45 years, was built on the motto "We're Known For Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
- Repair, diagnose, inspect, and maintain Vertical Balers, Trash Compactors, Self-Contained Trash Compactors, Electric Jacks, Rolling Steel Doors, Dock Levelers, Edge of Docks, Dock Seals, and Handicap Carts / Scooters
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- 2+ years’ experience diagnosing and repairing compactors, balers, and/or other industrial equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Welding / fabricating experience
- Experience as a road mechanic a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have own tools
- Clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Dependable, self-motivated professional
- Excellent work ethic and a POSITIVE attitude
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with company matches
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Ten paid holidays
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”