Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc.
, a leader in forklift sales and service for over 45 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service." We provide excellent sales and service in all areas of the Material Handling Industry including Lift Trucks, Compactors and Balers, Commercial Dock and Doors, and Allied Solutions. We are expanding & looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth.
We currently have an opening for a Technician Apprentice
(mechanic) at our Berwick, PA
location. This is an entry level position where you can expect to learn the mechanics of material handling equipment maintenance, diagnostics and repairs. If you are mechanically inclined, a self-starter, motivated and looking for a unique challenge, we want to speak with you!
Technician Apprentice Responsibilities and Duties:
Technician Apprentice Qualifications and Skills:
- Learn how to perform routine maintenance, diagnose and repair material handling equipment (forklifts, aerial lifts, pallet trucks, etc.)
- Complete required training certifications
- Assist mechanics in the shop when necessary
- Maintain industrial batteries (charging, testing, watering, and washing)
- Complete small repair jobs at the request of the Shop and Branch Manager
- Work diligently to keep shop organized and clean
- Unload delivery trucks as needed
- Stock shop supplies as needed
- Perform general facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Provide courteous and professional service
- Strictly adhere to all health and safety protocols
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Some form of mechanic training STRONGLY desired
- Formal training education strongly desired
- Mechanically inclined
- Clean driving record REQUIRED
- Starter set of mechanics tools
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- References (previous employers)
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation, comp days, and holidays
- Company provided uniforms
To learn more about our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com
***Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer***