Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc., a leader in forklift sales and service for over 47 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service." We provide sales and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling, and Allied Product Business. Currently, we are seeking a full time shipping/receiving coordinator for our Lincoln Park, NJ branch.
The individual will complete the following main tasks (this list is not an all-encompassing list of duties):
- Possess a dynamic parts/warehouse background
- Shipping/Receiving Parts, Packages, etc.to and from internal branches and other external shipments
- Stocking shelves
- Organize parts room/shipping area
- Distributing inter-office mail appropriately
- Inventory help/reporting
- Unload trucks
- Truck organization
- Lift heavy items (forks, tires, etc...).
- Foster relationships with internal co-workers and external customers
- Helping out in and around the shop and at the branch wherever else is needed.
- Positive attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Organizational skills a MUST
- Some Building Maintenance Experience is preferred.
- Experience safely operating lift trucks
- Stable work history
- Excellent work ethic
- Forklift Operator Certification highly desired
- Ability to provide references of prior employers
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
***Eastern Lift Truck company is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
- Medical, Dental
- Prescription Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Health Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- If you are a self starter, motivated and looking for a unique challenge, we want to speak with you!